Monday, April 9, 2012

HELLO!


My name is Elizabeth Ann and I've been a vendor at Encore Resales for a little over a year.  I really enjoy creating vignettes in my booth using antique, vintage, and sometimes quirky items.  I  also love finding forlorn furniture and giving it new life with paint.  For many years I have wanted a "shop" of my own that I would call Elizabeth Ann'sMy booth at Encore satisfies that desire but leaves time for and helps to support one of my favorite things...
"JUNKIN"!!
Like Encore, at Elizabeth Ann's you never know what you will find. 
My booth style is all over the place...


Elizabeth Ann's Blog header pretty much sums it up

SHABBY VINTAGE RUSTIC INDUSTRIAL ANTIQUE & more

I guess that makes it....

Eclectic (Ĭ-klěk'-tīk) adj.
                                         1. selecting or choosing from various sources.
                                         2. made up of what is selected from different sources.

But you know.....it seems to work!
I'm usually in the store several times a week, hopefully I'll see you there. 
Be sure to check back here soon to meet other Encore Resales' vendors.
Joyfully,
Elizabeth Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment